Numerology is the study of numbers and how they affect us cosmically. In numerology, 2022 will be a Six year. While 2021, a 5 year (2+0+2+1=5) was a year of magical enchantment, 2022 (2+0+2+2=6) is a naturally lucky number, so now is the time to plan to build on 2021’s foundations to bring about the positive changes you want in your life.
A Harmonious Number
Many famous people carry Six vibrations based on the date of their birth—the 6th, 15th, or 24th. They excel at using their communicative, mercurial, versatile Six energy to their advantage.
A Lucky Number
A Six year symbolizes many different things, including luck, good fortune, balance, harmony, healing, nurturing, and unconditional love. This means 2022 could be a year of learning, where you will do well as long as you can remain flexible. Change is always stressful, but you’ll be able to tolerate and easily accept it in 2022. The energy of Six will help you with anything you want to release to give the good stuff more room.
People with Six energies want to live their lives to the fullest. They seek adventure, comfort, and wealth, but need to exercise caution and avoid spending too much money and time fulfilling their desires. Focusing on constructive activities and thoughts will help them achieve balance.
Six Can Make You Rich
Wealth can be acquired with Six energies, but it will involve restraint, focus, and clear goals to attain it. Sixes are creative, innovative, and imaginative, and many become exceptional artists, architects, and engineers. Sixes tend to be sharp-tongued, and can easily hurt others with their mocking and quickness to anger. They have a flair for making money and often don’t need to work hard to achieve wealth. They enjoy spending money on family and friends.
Sixes in Love
Many Sixes carry charismatic sexual energy that irresistibly draws potential lovers. Sixes can be very active in love, bonding and socializing with ease. This can make them possessive and overly protective. Sixes need to be careful to balance mood swings and emotions in this regard. Their creativity gives them a natural interest in the arts, including music, poetry, and dance. They enjoy spending money to acquire beautiful things, such as grand homes. They love throwing parties with their friends.
Tarot and the Number Six
In Tarot, the number Six symbolizes many different things, including truth, equality, and perfection. First, there’s the Lovers (anything involving sex, arousal, passion, and infatuation); then the Six of Cups (trust, sharing, and harmony, representing a sign to share your light with the world with no apologies), the Six of Wands (grace, pride, power, honor, action, victory, triumph, and liberation), the Six of Swords (uncontrolled drifting, motion, escape, distance, avoidance, compromise), and finally the Six of Pentacles (generosity, sharing, balance, prudence, abundance, and humanitarianism).
Six in the Sky
Six is attached to the zodiac signs Taurus (the bull), Libra (the scales). Venus’s number is Six; it represents harmony and peace. Sixes have an eye for beauty, are ruled by their emotions, and struggle with this when it comes to practical thinking. They’re stubborn and aren’t easily distracted from their goals. A danger for sixes is their extreme pleasure-seeking in everything.
Predictions for Life Path Numbers in 2022
To find your Life Path Number, add and reduce the numerical value of your date of birth to a single digit.* For example, if you were born on December 15, 1995, the numbers to use would be 12/15/1995. The month reduces to 3 (1+2=3), the date reduces to 6 (1+5=6), and the year reduces to 6 (1+9+9+5=24; 2+4=6). Add and reduce those numbers to find your life path number (3+6+6=15; 1+5=6).
- One: You’re a hard worker and a natural-born leader. 2022 holds fresh energy and possibly some new job opportunities for you, but don’t forget to seek balance.
- Two: You’re caring, kind, and empathetic. 2022 will be a year of second chances for you, but watch your finances in the second half of the year.
- Three: You love attention and it naturally comes to you. 2022 is not a good year for you to start new things—focus on finishing what you’ve already started. This may make the first quarter of the year feel confusing and challenging.
- Four: You’re reliable, principled, and a desirable colleague and friend. Fresh ideas will bring you prosperity, expansion, and growth in 2022. Don’t let personal changes at the beginning of the year bring you down.
- Five: You’re intellectual and inquisitive with strong communication skills. 2022 will be a balanced year for you. You will be busy, but there will be plenty of time left to build strong new relationships with friends and colleagues.
- Six: You’re passionately curious and compassionate. 2022 is a Six year, and you will see evidence of this synching with your life path number in your enthusiasm and new opportunities.
- Seven: You’re creative and rarely bored. Be ready to seize opportunities to better yourself, and don’t waste time overthinking things.
- Eight: You’re ambitious, comfortable, and self-sufficient. 2022 holds adventure and change for you. Take a free and open approach; don’t be too aggressive.
- Nine: You’re deeply principled, idealistic, and uncompromising. Professionally, the first half of 2022 may involve some disruption. Don’t let bitterness and bad memories hold you back—things will smooth out if you can stay relaxed.
*The “Master Numbers” 11 and 22 don’t reduce; start with a Google search to find out how to proceed if your dates or calculations include those numbers.
A Dull Year? Nope!
A Six year may sound a bit boring, with harmony, peace, and family at the forefront. But it’s sure to be filled with adventure, excitement, and fun! Heaven knows the whole world could use some of the love and joy involved!