It can be confusing when we meet someone, and we instantly fall for them or feel a strong chemistry with them. You might not feel that this is like other people that you have dated, and you will feel that you have finally met your twin flame.
The truth is, meeting your twin flame is different than anything you have ever experienced, and you probably have not met them yet. Here is why:
Signs of Not Meeting Your Twin Flame
- There should be an age difference of a few years.
- You keep secrets from them because you don’t know what they will say.
- You do not remember getting signs from them.
- You do not get synchronicities.
- There are very few differences between the two of you.
- You have intense attraction for them.
- Most things are in common with them.
- Your attraction faded over time.
- Both you and your spouse are not growing or being spiritual.
- Neither of you realize you have met each other in a past life.
- There is no unconditional love.
- You do not feel that you are growing.
- You are not feeling like you can forgive others.
- You feel unthankful and you are not accepting of others.
If there are any of these things that you are feeling or have gone through, then chances are that you are probably still waiting for your twin flame.
Even if you have not met your twin flame, you can still have a strong connection with people you meet. You do not have to meet your twin flame to be happy and to be at peace in your life and in your relationships.
Remember, not everyone meets their twin flame in this life and might have to wait for another lifetime in order to find their twin flame love.
A twin flame romance is something that is amazing, but it is not easy. There can be a lot of heartache throughout your twin flame journey. Be ready to face whatever the universe throws at you and know that the universe will send you your twin flame as soon as you are ready in your life.